[RTTY] Which Filter?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 10:40:42 EDT 2006

350. It is actually possible to use filters as narrow as 250 for 170
shift RTTY (I now use 250 routinely with my 756PRO in RTTY contests).
I once had a plain 756 (non-PRO) and used the pass-band tuning with a
couple of 500 filters to let me vary the passband. Without the
pass-band tuning, the 500 would have been too wide for contest situations.

Jerry W4UK