[RTTY] Makrothen Progress

Barry Murrell zs2ez at axxess.co.za
Sat Oct 14 02:12:14 EDT 2006

You are doing better than me, JT! I have to leave for saltmine now, with
only 15 QSO's on 40m in the log!

My triband beam packed up during the CQWW, and my replacement (a Cushcraft
A3S) is scheduled to go up this afternoon (weather permitting), so hopefully
will be on 15m and 20m in the later session. No 80m antenna at the moment -
that should also be installed today!

A few very strong US stations were heard this morning - in particular K4GMH
and N2XD were very loud - but not much else. Nice to hear Steve ZC4LI
though, strong as usual.

Hope to hear some more later!

73 de Barry ZS2EZ
KF26TA - Port Elizabeth,South Africa