[RTTY] 2006 RTTY RoundUp

Jerry no2t at arrl.net
Sat Oct 14 15:50:22 EDT 2006

Hi

	Just got back from antenna/tower work at the local radio club.  Found a
package from the ARRL containing a plaque for first in the Hudson Div.
Thank you Frank Fallon. Frank has been trying to when his own plaque for
several years. This year I used NW2B's station and it works quite well.

	We are one family with his and her's stations. Our kids all have or have
had ham licences. Unfortunately wives and children (plus work) have
prevented my boys from being active. But now  have their children to work
on. Maybe the third generation can become radioactive.

	Once again, thank you Frank for sponsoring this very handsome award.

		73 de Jerry NO2T ( with NW2B, Doris lurking)