[RTTY] GU0SUP Makrothen

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Oct 15 13:20:16 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I missed the first section totally, due to being rather tired. However, I
was there at the start of the 2nd section, but conditions were very poor, so
not too much from me there.
The 3rd section saw better propagation, but it was hard work to get a run
going, and there seemed to be several stations who wanted to make life as
difficult as possible!
One station, who had already worked me on 40 and 80, then called me on 20m
and proceeded to ask me for my GRID again and again!

Getting spotted a few times helped in some ways, but also gained me a pile
up of weak, close stations,  and also a few big guns who then parked very
close to me. However, it did help overall, and thanks for that guys!

Best distance was 9M6XRO at 11632 kms, closely followed by JA6GCE, VR2BG and
E21YDP.

BAND   QSO's
80      	 10
40       	47
20      	199
15       	 5
10      	  0

Claimed Score: 735542.5 pts

Thanks to all for the fun, and my log will be on LoTW shortly.
73 de Phil GU0SUP