[RTTY] ZL8R demo on You Tube

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Wed Oct 18 18:37:28 EDT 2006

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote: "In this video, you'll hear comments about how RTTY
operators don't contribute financially.  If you worked them on RTTY, please
send a "tip" with your QSL card."

I hate to be "stereotyped", but I am a RTTY operator, and I do contribute
financially. IMHO, there should be less time worrying about contributions
from RTTY operators, and more time spent actually working RTTY operators?
RTTY is no longer a "novelty" mode, as is confirmed by the annual increase
of submitted logs,  in "major" RTTY contests, and should not be treated as
such?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW