[RTTY] YU6AO (Dick White)

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Thu Oct 19 22:09:05 EDT 2006

Hi Dick,

What's the rush?  Have you read this on the ARRL DXCC blog:
http://www.arrl.org/blog/DXCC%20Dialog
------------------------------
YU6AO Cards Again Counting For QSOs On Or after July 4, 2006
Oct 11, 2006 15:32 ET
Bill Moore, NC1L
Reference our recent comments about YU6AO credits, we have decided to
continue crediting any YU6AO QSOs made on or after July 4, 2006. While we
are still concerned that for some reason there are apparent date errors on
certain YU6AO QSL cards, we will continue to count these credits pending
further investigation.
If you have received a YU6AO QSL card showing a date of July 4 or later
which actually represents a QSO made prior to July 4, 2006, please let us
know in an email to dxcc at arrl.org.