[RTTY] RU Plaque 2006

Jack West w7ld at theriver.com
Thu Oct 19 23:13:21 EDT 2006

This afternoon the post office box brought me a huge plaque for the
2006 ARRL RTTY Roundup - Single operator Low Power in the Northwest
Division.

I have been doing RTTY and CW contests every year since 1988 (I used a
Commodore C-64 computer back then)  I have lots of "wall paper" from years
of entering these contests, but this Plaque is my first one
and only.  I had no idea how beautiful they are. Wow!

Thanks to the plaque sponsor West Mountain Radio, the ARRL, and everyone
who gave me a QSO.

73
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"