[RTTY] JARTS submission

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Mon Oct 23 13:59:34 EDT 2006

I created my file using Writelog and the JARTS page would not accept it.  I changed the extension from .LOG to .CBR and it was accepted fine.

If you have your Windows program setup to not show the extension of the file and you try to change it, it will come out something like this:  AD6WL.CBR.LOG  You must ensure that you change the extension from LOG to CBR and not just add the CBR on to the filename.   If when you try to change the extension, you don't see the .LOG and you add the CBR then you are not changing the extension you are just adding the CBR to the filename.

I hope this helps.
Jim, AD6WL

--- rtty-request at contesting.com wrote:

Today's Topics:

   1. JARTS INFO (VE2RYY)
   2. Re: log submission (Claude Du Berger)
   3. Re: log submission (Phil Duff & Ann Duff)
   4. JARTS submission (Dick White)