[RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY contest software

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Tue Oct 24 20:55:05 EDT 2006

Bill,

> very impressive. I think the time has come for me to try cocoaModem. I
> know nothing about Apple computers, however. Could you advise me on
> what to look for in a computer? I will probably look on eBay. What do
> you suggest?

After assembling/refurbishing a salvage Mac to use for testing microHAM
interfaces with Mac applications, Chen and Don Agro both told me the
minimum realistic system is a 500 MHZ G4 (find a G5 or Intel Mac if you
can) with 500 MB of RAM and OS 10.4.x minimum.

I know that the current version of cocoaModem requires 10.4.x as the
minimum operating system.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America