[RTTY] Log Submission ZC4LI

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Fri Oct 27 05:36:55 EDT 2006

HURRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAYYYY

At last I have managed to up/download my log.

Thanks to all of you who offered to help.

Problem was that I could not rename ZC4LI.LOG in Windows as WF1B is a DOS based programme. So every time I tried to rename I got ZC4LI.CBR.LOG
As WF1B appears to run in Windows I had not realised this.
I will keep taking the tablets and maybe I will get it right next time.

Still think that there should be a up/download STANDARD though.

73  Steve, CU in the WAEDC.

By the way Andy ZC4VJ will be doing SOSB 20M from my shack this weekend in the CQWW SSB,
hope that he can last out the 48 hours.