[RTTY] New CQWW & JARTS spreadsheets uploaded

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Oct 27 14:42:20 EDT 2006

I have uploaded the latest versions of my scores spreadsheets. These are:

2006 CQWW RTTY Rev 6
2006 JARTS RTTY Rev 1

You will find them here: http://tinyurl.com/yd7ksr

As always, please remember if you score shows in YELLOW, the information retrieved from the 3830 list did not calculate to the same score as you posted. You may want to review your information before the log submission deadline to avoid any surprises in the published results!

Also, if the optional "Hours worked" information is left blank, the spreadsheet cannot calculate average rates for your operating time or a projected 48-hour score.

Forward corrections direct to me. See you in CQWW Phone later today!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
k0rc at pclink.com