[RTTY] Russian RTTY Contest

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 09:28:57 EDT 2006

I put in a small effort and had some fun. This was my 3rd contest using N1MM
Logger with the MMTTY engine. I sure have a lot to learn about that program.
At this time I am just using it for RTTY contesting only. I heard quite a
few EU calls that just disappeared before I could work them. Also, I heard
only two Russian Oblasts. I worked one but the other one never heard my 60
watts into my 4 element YAGI.

Band    QSO    Pts    Cty    Sec
40      3      15     1       0
20      92     635    27      1
        95     650    28      1   Total Pts =   18850

See you all in the CQ WW RTTY. It will be the first contest just after my
80th birthday on 9/15.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.