[RTTY] Newbie tips for this weekend?

Mark Perrin mperrin at ordata.com
Tue Sep 19 17:01:00 EDT 2006

Hi JT,

And welcome to one of the fastest growing groups, contesting on RTTY.  Don
AA5AU has a great site with lots of contest tips, including his "macros"
that are great.  Check it out at www.rttycontesting.com  and click on his
contest messages, and his tutorials have great info on rtty and rtty
contesting, tho with a WriteLog slant.  His personal notes on his contest
efforts, before Hurricane Katrina got his station, are perfect.  I bet he
operates some this weekend, which is a credit to his commitment to RTTY,
RTTY contesting, and skill.

Check out his website; it is terrific.  And have fun this weekend.

73, Mark N7MQ [will be in MT at W7LR in contest]