[RTTY] CQWW RTTY

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Tue Sep 19 17:57:09 EDT 2006

Further to this, one thing I personally would like to see all W/VE stations
do is send your state/prov first, then your zone...Most logging software
already knows your zone (most times) and pre-fills it into the exchange
field...It doesn't know your state/prov (although the prov is known by most
programs)...Therefore, sending your state/prov first gives me time to
click/type it in the SECT field while you send your zone...Makes life easier
and speeds things up a little...

Not sure about other software, but I know N1MM Logger's exchange field
starts with the section (state/prov) and the curser automatically goes to
that field when I'm waiting for your exchange...I would imagine WL and
others do the same, but I don't remember...They at least would pre-fill the
zone I would think....Anyway, receiving the state/prov first saves a
click/keystroke or 2...

Also, please check your mult list for the correct listing of Canadian
multipliers...There is confusion over this every year...The 10 provinces and
3 territories are all SEPERATE mults in this one, plus Labrador is a
seperate mult, even though it is a part of the province of Newfoundland and
Labrador...That is, Newfoundland (NF) is seperate in this contest from
Labrador (LB)...Therefore making 14 Canadian mults...

Good luck and see you on the weekend...

Scott VE1OP (NS 05)