[RTTY] NK7Z CQWW RTTY

Dave Cole (NK7Z/NNN0RDO) dave at nk7z.net
Sun Sep 24 23:46:34 EDT 2006

Call: NK7Z
Operator(s): NK7Z
Station: NK7Z

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 7-8
Radios: SO1R
Software: MixW 2.16

	QSO	K	NA	DX	Pts	DXCC	CQ	States
80m	24	18	4	2	32	3	4	12
40m	133	89	9	35	212	21	19	37
20m	158	96	17	45	265	31	19	38
15m	22	8	2	12	48	9	9	5
Total	337	211	32	94	557	64	51	92

Score: 557*207 = 115299 points

8 hours of total operation, got rid of my power line noise on Friday morning
and was able to actually hear stations for a change!  Still had a 20 over S9
noise for three hours of the contest, but was very fun overall!!!

Thanks to all who worked me!  Don't forget to QSL via LOTW please!!

Thanks,
Dave
NK7Z/NNN0RDO
http://www.nk7z.net

After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the
people who didn't do it.  --William S. Burroughs