[RTTY] Vintage HAL Equipment

Paul Frantz w5pf at houston.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 11:26:08 EDT 2006

I am not sure where to ask this question so thought I would start here.

Some of the local hams have been working with the radio club at a
private middle school. Several students and one of the teachers are
licensed amateurs. Some vintage HAL rtty equipment has been donated to
the club. It is in excellent condition but not the kind of equipment
needed for the club station. We would like to sell the equipment to a
collector but have not been able to find a good way to get in touch with
folks who might be interested in this equipment.

We have the following all in original boxes and in excellent condition:

HAL Models DSK3100, DS3100 ASR, ST3000 and DV3000ASR.

I have more detailed information and pictures to include in any listing.

If anyone has a suggestion on where to list these for sale I would
appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Paul W5PF