[RTTY] 4O3T Qsls

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Tue Sep 26 14:18:34 EDT 2006

K4FJ at aol.com pravi:

> Have any of these QSLs been received?

This was posted on September 18, 2006 in Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 776

CUL Dan, S50U

4O3T QSL STATUS. Ranko, YT6A, 4O3T QSL Manager, reports [edited]:

"As you all know, 4O3T did about 120,000 QSOs. After the festival, we
needed some time for collecting photos and designing 9 different QSL
cards. Now QSLs are in the printing process. As our QSL policy demands
absolutely ONLY EXPERIENCED HAMs are in our QSLing process, it means
that we will need hundreds and hundreds of hours for carefully checking
of each QSL received and replaying. 4O3T QSL team will make it on
highest level possible.
Delivering of all QSLs will start from beginning of October and will
take some time. We will display on WEB all information about callsigns,
whom and when we send QSLs, and from whom we received QSLs. All bureau
QSLs will be sent in two months, too. Thanks to all of you for working
us and for understanding. I understand that QSL card is what you only
need, but hope you understand that it has to take some time.....73."

--
http://s50u.s50e.si