[RTTY] Correct Call

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Tue Sep 26 17:11:35 EDT 2006

FYI - if you have "K4GM" in your CQ WW RTTY log before the last hour
of the Contest, George, K4GM, was only in the Contest using his call
during the last hour.  Earlier in the Contest, he had been operating
as part of the NR4M M/S team.

Noticed a number of stations came back to me with K4GM rather than
K4GMH.  Some did change the call after being asked during the
Contest.  Others I'm not so sure.  Possibly they would have made the
change if "K4GM" hadn't shown up on Super Check Partial as an
acceptable contest call.

By the way, George, K4GM, is a good friend and lives ~ five miles
down the road.

         73,
         Mike, K4GMH