[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY CATEGORIES ABB.

Vilnis YL2KF yl2kf at arrl.net
Thu Sep 28 10:38:25 EDT 2006

VE2RYY wrote:

Hello ,
please look this page -
1> http://www.i2uiy.it/cqww.html , You are in ( no power classes for
single band entry )
*SINGLE-OP 20M*
2> and also quite important : (subject not as in contest rules - call
and category, but only call)
*E-mail addresses.* Submit your log to <rtty at cqww.com
<mailto:rtty at cqww.com>>. In the "Subject" line of your e-mail message
please include ONLY your callsign. Logs should be sent as an e-mail
attachment, not in the body of the message. The filename for the log
should be *yourcall.log*.
Cabrillo basic info is here : http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/

You are my one of VE2 mults QSO in this terible band condition....

73 & GL
Vilnis / YL2KF