[RTTY] ZM2A callsign

Frank Hunt zl2br at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 5 05:38:45 EDT 2007

Way to go Bob !

Yes we will have try, via the appropriate channels, to see if we can
get these type of callsigns made a bit more permanent. Don't think
there many who will want these calls anyway.

I presently have ZL4A (ZM4A), tried it out in the RDX contest a few
weeks ago. It just didn't feel right on CW, so I'm changing it to
ZL2B (ZM2B). Not sure at this stage whether will have time for the EA
RTTY this weekend, we will see.

Good luck to everyone anyway.

73, Frank ZL2BR/ZL4BR