[RTTY] N8S RTTY

Laurent Ferracci l.ferracci at comeca-group.com
Wed Apr 11 10:26:02 EDT 2007

Dick White a écrit :

> Working them RTTY would be icing on the cake.

 From here -south France- this is quite a hard DX to work. Up to now,
i've just been able to hear them on 20M, nothing upper on my KT34A at 45ft.

Saturday around 8Z they were loud on 20/SSB but i couldn't break the
pile-up. Unfortunately they weren't on 20/CW. When they appeared in
20/RTTY i could read them easily. While they were calling "UP 2" i
noticed they worked some stations on other frequencies. I worked them UP
4 after three calls.

So up to now, RTTY has saved me a new one !

(i've left the radio alone during the long easter WE, now i'm gonna try
again other modes/bands if possible)

--
Laurent F1JKJ