[RTTY] N8S RTTY

john w8wej at citynet.net
Wed Apr 11 13:27:33 EDT 2007

actually I would like to know if he is still around..
his ,was the single most important dx advice Ive ever read..
any one know anything about him?
I still have and refer to that article which was entitled
the importance of being there
  was in november 1989 qst--   he was 73 at that time, so I guess he may
well not be active anymore...
dx is,, and rtty dx is even more
cheers
john w8wej