[RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers

john w8wej at citynet.net
Wed Apr 11 18:31:18 EDT 2007

another way is simply do not confirm the contact.. no qsl---   you are
not going to shame or "educate" folk that simply dont care who they mess
over  and continue their, I want(demand) mine and the "H" with you all.
in other words dx stations make an internal black list--and perhaps send
to these idiots, thanks for your card, but you are not getting ours due
to your being a jerk
do that in several major dx dxpeditions  and see if things do not calm
down a bit..
we all make mistakes,,God knows I have(do),, but somewhere along the
line wethey(dx) really(should) need to draw the line.
ok, bitch mode now off
have a great day
73 john w8wej