[RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Wed Apr 11 19:11:14 EDT 2007

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:48:33 -0500, "Robert Chudek - K0RC"
 <k0rc at citlink.net> wrote:

>I have not participated in a DXpedition, so I'm not certain how much QRM abuse I could tolerate.

I haven't either, but I'm pretty sure my strategy would be to
instantly QSY to another station. Let the idiot continue calling while
I work someone else. I don't think he could affect my rate much if
any. Also, part of my strategy would be to never work two stations in
a row on the same frequency. Always QSY the RX after each QSO to help
spread them out, otherwise you get everybody on a single frequency. I
might make an exception if things got really slow and I got lazy.

Just some musings, like I said I have not DXPeditioned myself.

Bill W6WRT