[RTTY] just to remind people

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Apr 12 00:36:21 EDT 2007

Well Bill, the scenario you mention is true... and I don't see anything "wrong" with that innocent mistake... that happens to all of us... the problem last night was N8S specifically asked for SV? SV? SV? and the IK kept calling on top of the SV... I think this happened at least 3 times before the Blacklist message was sent.

So in a few weeks when BS7V responds with "OL OL OL only" and I jump in with "KØRC" and wipe you out, I will deserve to be blacklisted! (unless I'm running QRP, or with wires only, or mobile, or I have to leave for work in 5 minutes, or I don't have an amplifier and you do, or because I can, or...)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 7