[RTTY] N8S

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 10:22:50 EDT 2007

K6SRZ, at N8S, verified that there is a separate Digital camp with a Pro3
and a 7000 plus their own set of antennas for 10-40, including WARC plus 6
and 2 meters.  So, perhaps there is CW being operated from the Digital camp
on occasion or maybe there are not enough ops to keep the Digital stations
active 24x7.  Or, maybe ... something else going on.  There may be 60 meter
operation from this camp because Alan also reported that a 60 meter antenna
was being installed there yesterday.

73,
Ed - W0YK