[RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers

Ed k4sb at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 13:50:17 EDT 2007

Bill Turner wrote:

> That's my point. Before 5BDXCC and the explosion of other awards, I
> don't remember the ravenous behavior of the award-obsessed chasers.
------------
You obviously weren't around when DXers such as Gus Browing, Don
Miller, and the YASME Foundations efforts were going on. The
difference was the quality of Gus, Don, and Danny. But if you ever
got tangled up in those pileups, it would equal or exceed that of
today.

Well, I have news for you. I hold 5BDXCC #81. I worked damn hard for
it and I'm proud of that number. BTW, no such thing as Packet then.
You did it the hard way by listening instead of running your mouth
off.

73
Ed