[RTTY] N8S changing software

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Tue Apr 17 06:00:25 EDT 2007

Do you really think the CW ops would let the digi guys anywhere near
their 160 antenna?   In short no.  We only have 5 on 80M, too.  They
could stay up longer then we could, even if we did build a very nice
80M vertical.

Interstation interference was a very sigificant factor on the lower bands.

73, doug

   From: Bill Turner <dezrat at copper.net>
   Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:22:44 -0700