[RTTY] hi, looking for....

Harold harold.vine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:09:32 EDT 2007

a little help.

i just got a new kenwood ts-2000.

i am trying very hard to get mmtty working with it, so i can take
advantage of the fsk filtering.

after realizing i may need a special cable for this purpose, i ordered
the cable for my rigblaster plus, the cable that enables you to send
fsk to the acc2 port, and also provides fixed audio output to the pc.

so thats the set up, a pc running mmtty, the rigblaster plus, with the
special fsk cable, and the ts2000.

i just cant get it to send fsk. i have tryed every setting and even
opened up my rb plus and tried rearranging the p5 jumpers.

still nothing.

i was wondering if any of you have a similar set up that could gimme a hand?

i really would appreciate it!

thanks
Harold, kd1zx