[RTTY] TARA "Grid Dip" Review

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 17:13:13 EDT 2007

Good Afternoon:

On behalf of TARA I'd like to thank all of you that participated in the  last
running of the TARA - "Grid Dip." It was another great contest and I know I
personally had a great time, hope you did too.

Okay, now that the dust has settled we need to keep the scores coming in.  So
far we had a pretty good amount of score submissions but we still need to
hear from many of you. Here are the leaders so far:
---------------------------
HIGH POWER PSK
1. ZC4LI
2. WX7P
3. N2BJ

LOW POWER PSK
1. KG4EFR
2. OK1WCF
3. KG4IBD

QRP POWER PSK
1.K5PAX
2.WD9FTZ
3.G8UYD

--------------------
HIGH POWER RTTY
1.IK4MHB
2.KK5OQ
3.W7QQQ

LOW POWER RTTY
1.CN8KD
2.VE2RYY
3.K0WHV

QRP POWER RTTY
1.OH6HOW
2.VE3MCF
3. G8UYD
--------------------------
Please, we need EVERYONE that participated to kindly submit your score
online at our special Score Submission page at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_grid_score.html_ (http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_grid_score.html)    You only
have until September 2, 2007 to complete this process. Also, keep in  mind
that NO SCORE is too little to submit. If you made at least 1 contact we'd  love
to hear from you.

You can review all the scores online at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_grid_results.html_ (http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_grid_results.html)

I want to THANK each of you for being patient while I get the scores  posted.
As I mentioned before the contest Ernie Mills, WM2U, is in the process  of
moving so I've been taking care of reviewing the scores and posting them to  the
web site. If you see any errors or it you have a question pertaining the
scores please direct them my way at _ny2u at n2ty.org_ (mailto:ny2u at n2ty.org)
Keep in mind  that the scores are not finalized after they are posted. Once
they're posted  they are open for review by each of you that participated. Take a
few minutes  now and review all of the scores.

Again....KEEP THE SCORES COMING IN!! We are still short on a lot of the  RTTY
operators that participated
in this contest. There still is a lot of stations from outside the USA  that
participated and we need your scores too. It only takes about 5 minutes to
submit you score. Please, take the time now and go to:
n2ty.org/seasons/tara_grid_score.html

73 - Bill  NY2U
And do not forget the TARA sponsored  contests...
http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html