[RTTY] SARTG K3MQ SOAB HP

K3MQ - Bob Johnson k3mq at arrl.net
Mon Aug 20 08:38:02 EDT 2007

SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K3MQ
Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Delaware
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:   30   300     4
   40:  117  1310    22
   20:  333  4445    56
   15:   13   165     5
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  493  6220    87  Total Score = 852,140

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the sponsors for a great contest.

10 meters totally dead, 15m was open at times but nobody around. 80m
extremely
noisy Sat pm, better Sun am.. Worked some very good DX from Asia/Oceana
which is unusual from
this QTH -  including India VU2NKS who confirmed via LOTW last night. "LoTW
is a cool stuff"

How does one submit their RTTY LOTW totals to this group?  - I've now got
121 entities LOTW confirmed.

No SO2R yet, but close. I thought I had everything ready, but encountered
computer crash right off the bat. Maybe next week. Main rig is a Icom ProII,
and recently traded off my "RTTY indifferent" 1000MP for a "RTTY friendly"
Pro III. Great combination if I can ever get all the bugs worked out on the
SO2R setup.

73

Bob - K3MQ