[RTTY] dupes

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 22:45:04 EDT 2007

Hi Mike

Yes, there is a feature in N1MM Logger, 'work dupes', that just lets you go
ahead and work the dupes.  It just doesn't make any sense to hold up
everything to try and look up when the Q was supposed to happen, or what the
exchange was.  You can work another station or 2 while you are trying to
figure out why it is a dupe.

There is no penalty for working a dupe as long as it is marked in the log.

Just work 'em and go on.  73

Tom W7WHY