[RTTY] K4GMH TARA Melee SOAB HP

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Sat Dec 1 19:28:21 EST 2007

K4GMH

BAND   QSOs   STATES   PROV   DX
160              0            0             0         0
80            123            9             1         7
40            300            28           5        31
20            321            6             2        22
15               6             0             0          1
_10               0             0             0          0
_                750           43            8         61

Score: 84,000

Thanks to TARA for sponsoring the Melee RTTY Contest.  Thanks to all who
worked me, especially, for the repeats and the fills of information.

80 was the best I've heard in half a year or longer at the start of the
Contest.  40 was equally as good.
20 carried the load as far as QSO count and 15 meters was a
disappointment as it never opened to Europe.

Sorry I don't have an 160 m ant.  However, with the ARRL 160 Contest
going on, not sure a RTTY signal dumped into the mix would have been
appreciated.

    73,
    Mike, K4GMH