[RTTY] TARA RTTY MELEE

Ted Huf ted at w4ze.com
Sun Dec 2 10:06:54 EST 2007

We operated Multi-Single High Power at W4ZE with Randy N3ZK assisting.
Randy was down from Pittsburgh visiting.

Friday evening we hit hourly rates of 40-70 on 40M and 80M until midnight
when we stopped.  The next morning 20M was hopping until early afternoon
when the rates fell to around 40/hour.  At 1900Z we switched to 40M.  It
peaked in at in the 2100z hour to 45/hour.

Thanks to everyone who worked us and for being patient with our request for
repeats.  TARA added 160M this year.  I am glad I don't have an antenna for
160 right now.  I can't imagine how it would have been with the ARRL 160
Meter Contest going on at the same time.

BAND   QSO     STA      PROV   DX
160       0          0          0          0
80         100       4          0          4
40         230       36         5          24
20         425       5          2          21
15         7          0          0          2
10         0          0          0          0
TOT      762       45         7          51         78,486

Hours of operation: 16
Rig: IC756PROIII, IC-PW1, microKEYER
Software: Writelog/MMTTY
Antenna: Force 12 C-31XR, G5RV