[RTTY] OK test Cabrillo file

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 15 22:09:27 EST 2007

Hi Phil,

I noticed others have sent in a suggestion or two. Here is one more 'fix' I
found on AA5AU's contesting site:

http://rttycontesting.com/okrttyfix/ok_rtty_cabrillo_creation.html

I have not tried it yet, tomorrow is predicted to be a snow storm weather
for our area so might work on the OK-DX file then. I'll make sure the blinds
are drawn as so when Marlene is shovelling snow it won't distract me!

73 Eric.