[RTTY] OK DX RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 11:31:49 EST 2007

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
   3.5       8      24    1    0
     7       6      21    2    0
    14      48      62   13    5
 Total      62     107   16    5
Score: 2,247

I did manage to spend a little time in this contest. For sure, I had some
fun. The beam was still covered with at least 2 inches if ice and I could
not use it. I am just very lucky that my Mosley TA34XL did not collapse from
the weight of the ice.  My ground mounted Hustler 6-BTV and 60 watts did a
reasonably decent job. I was able to get the ice off of it, for which I am
thankful. I even worked OM5TX on 40 meters (nice 6 points) and 20 DX calls
on 20 meters. I had some good fun. My logs have been received by the contest
managers. Looking forward to the RTTY RU next month.

73 and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and I am looking forward to working all of you
in 2008 ....  Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M