[RTTY] 150 million qsos

Byron Lichtenwalner w3wkr at verizon.net
Sat Dec 22 10:03:27 EST 2007

I am also pleased with progress of LOTW. HB9BZA has provided a lot of
analysis and useful information about LOTW and it's users.

I have been concerned about sending him information from my LOTW downloaded
files since I chose to combine my Non-Lotw DXCC records with my LOTW
confirmations.

However, last night I downloaded my LOTW ADIF file, and it appears to
contain only the listing of LOTW confirmed contacts, not the "Card"
Confirmations from the DXCC desk, although the "Card" info is available on
LOTW.  Can anyone verify that this is the case?

Byron, W1HAB