[RTTY] Fwd: Will You Let FCC Kill PACTOR3?

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 19:02:47 EST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 2:34 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison at twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> Well if you are all in favor of the proposal please go to the comments link
> and express that you are in favor of this proposal as it stand right now the
> pactor and Ale people have 3-1 margin of people who oppose the
> resolution....

BTDT.  Likewise, I urge others that support RM-11392 to visit the URLs
below, read the Petition (RM-11392) and the comments, then make your
own.

RM-11392 Part 1:
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519008574

Part 2: http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519008575

Search for comments here:

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/comsrch_v2.cgi

File comments here:

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR