[RTTY] just to start the year off right about SO2R

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Dec 31 11:03:24 EST 2007

I now contest with a Flex5Ka.
It has the capability of full multiband duplex. (second receiver option on
the way).

So I will be able to hear two bands simultaneously, even when transmitting.
And consequently, I would be able to cq, alternately on both bands (note: I
said alternately).
And which ever band I receive a reply, stop all cqing to make the qso.

All of this in one neat little box, containing all the antenna switching
etc.

So to get the year off with a bang......

what contest class would this be? <smiling>

PS: I will give this a try but fear I'm way too old, slow, forgetful,
arthritic, and dependent on massive doses of FloMax and Aricept to be able
to keep up such a pace.

HNY.

Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.