[RTTY] Keys radio,No Diddle

Brahmangou at aol.com Brahmangou at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 20:05:41 EST 2007

Hi Guys, I need some help here. I've been running MMTTY into my Icom 756
proII on the only serial port my computer had tied in with a RascalGLX.
Today I took it all apart and installed 2 more serial ports, so I could also
have rig control on this radio. Rig control is up and running on com 1.
RascalGLX is on com8. It will key the radio, I hear RTTY on the computer speakers,
receiving RTTY on the screen. When I call CQ, I hear my rtty on my speakers,
but only sending out a single tone when I listen to my signal on another radio

When I hook the Rascal back up to com 1 now, it's the same thing. Either I
have hooked  up the Rascal wrong, or have changed something important in MMTTY
setup. I can't find the documentation on the Rascal.

Please Help,
Marty Haley AB5GU