[RTTY] Re J20RR and 20m RTTY today

Dave W7DPW w7dpw at comcast.net
Mon Feb 5 16:17:50 EST 2007

I was one of the fortunate ones to work them this morning on 20M RTTY.
Fair signal here. He wasn't too strong, but strong enough for me to
print him from the far left coast. @1657 UTC.

David J Drew  --  W7DPW
Over 50 Years with Same Call
Amateur Extra Since 1970
Continuous ARRL Member Since October 1957
ARRL Life Member October 1969
Vancouver, Washington  98664-4445