[RTTY] Mexican contest entry

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 6 14:26:27 EST 2007

Hi Jerry and Gang.

On my FMRE rules sheet it says nothing about having to send in your contest
files in Cabrillo format. Write Log will prepare a summary sheet and a log
file in text format that you can email. Which is what I am going to do
myself and checking my files is what I did last year. I suggest you rename
these files generated by WriteLog as w4uk.sum and w4uk.log and attach them
to the email to Jose.

----------
The Cabrillo files with the .cbr extension that are generated by some
contest programs are text files. You can simply open them with notepad by
right-mouse-click on the file and choose 'Open With' in the context box and
navigate to Notepad. At this point if you wish you can associate the .cbr
extension with Notepad.

Now, the web link you have here is correct to say the .cbr extension is also
a Corel file extension used for a drawing program. Needless to say, the
extensions have different meanings for different companies.

Thanks for Q's Jerry,
Eric - VE3GSI.