[RTTY] Hints peculiar to N1MM?

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Wed Feb 7 20:33:46 EST 2007

Thanks Dick and everyone else who kindly pointed out
that the CQ WW WPX RTTY contest is listed with
RTTY/PSK Contests and not with CW/SSB contests!  It
ain't easy being me!

Keep a good ear out for me.  I'll be using my K2 for
the first time on RTTY this weekend, running 5
thundering watts into a wire (length to be determined)
fed with an Elecraft T1 autotuner.

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS