[RTTY] need some help

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sun Feb 11 20:26:46 EST 2007

Hi John
Don't know if the 850 is like the 450, but one of the menu options on the
450 is "when the fsk transmissin key is shorted, you can change between
space transmission (off) and mark transmission (on)."  On my 450, the
default is ON, but it has to be set to OFF.  ON makes it transmit upside
down.  Hope that helps. 73
Tom W7WHY