[RTTY] N2KI SOABLP

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Mon Feb 12 07:29:06 EST 2007

Wow what a great contest!  It was really amazing to see the bands jammed
with RTTY ops. I didn't make one contact on 10 meters.  15 meters was anemic
for me.  20, 40 and 80 were much better, especially Sunday afternoon on 40.
All of a sudden there was a whole bunch of new call signs to be worked.  Two
contacts that stick out in my mind are XT2CG and VQ9X who called me.  I hope
these are not busted calls because they are new ones for my log.

All the equipment worked as it was supposed to.  It was my first chance to
put the new Palstar AT1500DT tuner through its paces on an 80 meter dipole.
Very easy to tune and operate.  It interfaced nicely using balanced line.

As far as the exchange syntax, most everyone I worked had the data spaced
just right.  There were some stations that put periods in between the data.
Not a problem just different.

Thanks to all the participants.  I had a really good time and I look forward
to the next biggie!

Anthony - N2KI

CALL: N2KI                            LOCATION: Washingtonville, NY
CLASS:     	Single Operator All Band Low Power

Band 	 QSOs   QSO points    Prefixes	Score:
160m:
80m: 	  251	   764	        129
40m:	  201	   782	         92
20m:	  418	   713	        169
15m:	   68	   145	         18
10m:	    0	     0
Totals: 938	  2404               408	980832