[RTTY] Exchange Macro

Randy Lake rlake at ne.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 19:16:17 EST 2007

I'm not sure that is such a good idea...any critical part of the report
should be seen twice just to be sure you are seeing CA and not GA or CO
or LA etc. where the 6 call may not actually be in CA with the screwed
up vanity call stuff. I am not sure but in some contests you are suppose
to append your call with the appropriate call area, ie W6???/W1 etc.I am
not sure if this is the case in this contest. 599 only needs to be seen
ONCE ! (assumed and not important)
I think it should go:
<CR> N1KWF Randy Randy NH NH(space)
Just my thoughts.