[RTTY] USOS (Unshift on Space)

Laurent Ferracci l.ferracci at comeca-group.com
Wed Feb 14 10:03:03 EST 2007

Dick Kriss a écrit :

> During the contest I noticed more than one station sending letters rather
> than numbers in the report.  At the time I recalled an earlier USOS
> discussion and just recorded the LTRS and moved on.

I don't know how it's done elsewhere, but the N1MM digital window has a
corner displaying what would be the "translated" text under your mouse.

IE you receive TOO PEU PEU as exchange, you just move the mouse over it
and you can read what it would be in FIGS.

It has been useful a few times here during the contest.

--
Laurent F1JKJ