[RTTY] Looking For WY/NV/WV on RTTY

Barry Murrell zs2ez at axxess.co.za
Wed Feb 14 16:34:19 EST 2007

Hi All

I am looking for RTTY ops in Wyoming, Nevada and West Virginia to complete
RTTY WAS. Stations that QSL via LOTW would be great, but not essential.

If there is anyone from these States that can oblige, I will be CQing on or
around 14.084 (up if freq in use or QRM/QRN) from around 20h00 UTC until
21h00 UTC Thursday 15 & Fri 16 Feb. Will also be calling on Sunday from
around 19h00, beaming Stateside. Would greatly appreciate an email advising
me of the call to look out for!!

Any other stations looking for ZS on RTTY also welcome to call... it seems
ZS has been a bit scarce outside of contests for a while! Running 400W (max
legal power from ZS) into a Cushcraft A3S.

I QSL 100% to all direct cards (see QRZ.com), and also upload to LOTW
periodically. I don't use eQSL!!

Hope there is someone from WY/NV/WV that can assist!!

73 de Barry ZS2EZ
(EX ZR2DX / ZR6DXB)
KF26TA - Port Elizabeth,South Africa
Member : PEARS, SARL, ARRL, SA AMSAT