[RTTY] HZ1PS - CQ WPX 07

vk6apw at iinet.net.au vk6apw at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 17 03:15:07 EST 2007

Hi All,
Had a great time during the test. Thanks to all for the contacts.
Unable to work anywhere near the full 30 hrs due to work and other
commitments. Our working week is Saturday to Wednesday so not all that much
flexibility for contesting.
For information: A number of stations asked for QSY to 80 mtrs. We don't have
80 (or 30) mtr privilges available.
Station performed well throughout the contest - now if I could only say the
same for the operator!!!

Claimed score:
QSO      QSO POINTS    PREFIX     TOTAL
188         801         146       116946

Log has been submitted to the Organizers.
Thanks to CQ and hope to see you all in the next contest.

73's,
Peter - HZ1PS/VK6APW