[RTTY] 160

Brian Kassel k7re at arrl.net
Sun Feb 18 14:37:18 EST 2007

Tara and Rtty Folks:

    Yes, I would be very interested to do the proposed contest.   I
strongly think that the format needs to be exactly that of some other
existing contest.  I think that the Makrothen would be problematic to
model after somewhat, as the multiplication for the Low Bands
computation would  have to be changed.  That would still require a
programming change.  However, if this is a 160M only contest, that
number is no longer required.  I wonder if  some other Digital modes
would also be worthwhile to include, owing to RTTY's character decoding
can be become problematic on the lower bands?

Brian K7RE